ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, Supreme Chief of Armed Forces, Minister of National Defense, on Sunday, has given instructions to reduce accommodation costs by 20% for returning Algerians, said the communiqué of the Council of Ministers.
After listening to a report presented by the Prime Minister on government activity over the past two weeks, President Tebboune ordered to “exempt low-income students and elderly people among returning Algerians from paying the costs of ‘accommodation relating to qurantine”, and” to reduce accommodation costs by 20% for Algerians returning to the country, “said the same source.
Noting that the national company Air Algérie unveiled, on Saturday, its flight program , the prices of tickets and the costs of sanitary quarantine and the PCR test for the reopening of borders as of June 1st.
Here are the details:
• Constantine -Tunis – Constantine (every Friday)
• Algiers – Istanbul – Algiers (every Sunday)
• Algiers – Paris (Ory) – Algiers (every Tuesday and Thursday)
• Algiers – Marseille – Oran (every Saturday)
• Algiers – Barcelona – Algiers (every Wednesday)
The tickets will be marketed in round trip, according to the following rates:
• From Tunis: 591 TND round trip (TTC)
• From Istanbul: 686 USD round trip (TTC)
• From Paris: 518 EUR round trip (TTC)
• From Marseille: 391 EUR round trip (TTC)
• From Barcelona: 317 EUR round trip (TTC)
The quarantine fees, applicable to travelers arriving in Algeria, are set at 41,000 Algerian dinars.
They are payable at Air Algerie at the time of purchase of the ticket.
Where to buy your ticket and pay the fees related to the quarantine ?
– Air Algeria website www.aralgerie.dz
-Contact Center Air Algerie