BIR LAHLOU (Sahrawi Republic) – The Sahrawi People’s Liberation Army (APLS) units conducted, Wednesday and Thursday, intense attacks, along the wall of shame, having targeted several sites of entrenchment of the Moroccan occupation forces, the ministry said of the Saharawi Defense in its military press release n 07.
The strikes of SPLA fighters targeted for the seventh days consecutively military positions of the in the Farsia, Amgala, Hauza and Am Draigga Sectors.
Earlier, the Sahrawi President Brahim Ghali said Tuesday that “the Sahrawi armed forces have a very good morale” and “are determined to continue the struggle until they win independence.”
“The armed forces have a very good morale and are determined to continue the struggle until they win independence,” said Ghali during an inspection visit to the military school “Chahid Ammi.”
On this occasion, the Sahrawi president denounced “the violation by the Moroccan regime, for the second time, of the peace agreement signed between the two parties,” recalling that “the first goes back to October 31, 1985 and the second to November 13 in progress, a day before the commemoration of the Madrid Agreement.
The Sahrawi president pledged to “continue the struggle and recover the legitimate rights of his people,” but this time, “it will not be through peaceful means as was the case previously,” he said.
Mr. Brahim Ghali went furtherة making clear that the Saharawi Republic “does not seek bloodshed, but the Moroccan expansionist regime forced us to go on war.”
In a press statement, the Commander-In-Chief of the Sahrawi Armed Forces said that the resistance of the Saharawi people “will pursue the language the Moroccan occupation does understand”.
Describing the Moroccan regime as “arrogant”, the President assured that Morocco “must pay the price”, after violating the peace agreement.
Mr. Ghali noted that the UN position is “uncertain”, urging the international community to act.
On other hand, the President praised Algeria’s firm stance on the Saharawi cause. (SPS)