Laghouat: Three people die of carbon monoxide suffocation

0
4

LAGHOUAT- Three people from the same family died, Tuesday evening, in Laghouat from carbon monoxide asphyxiation released by a water heater, civil protection services told APS on Wednesday.

The victims are a 41-year-old woman and two children (12 and 14) living in the city of 252 housing units, said the communications officer at the Civil Protection Directorate of Laghouat, Walid Nekmouche.

Alerted by members of the family of the victims, elements of the Civil Protection immediately rushed to the scene, accompanied by elements of the National Security and the forensic doctor, said the same source, adding that the bodies of the victims were deposited at the morgue of the public hospital “H’mida Benadjila” in Laghouat.

APS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here