“The terrorist Boughezla Ahmed Mohamed, who joined the terrorist groups in 2017, surrendered yesterday, February 10, 2019, to the military authorities in In Aménas in the 4th Military Region,” said, on Monday, a statement from the Ministry of National Defense.
As part of the fight against terrorism and thanks to the efforts of the People’s National Army Forces, the terrorist named “Boughezla Ahmed Mohamed”, surrendered yesterday, February 10, 2019, to the military authorities in In Aménas in the 4th Military Region. The terrorist who joined the terrorist groups in 2017 was in possession of a (01) Kalashnikov-type machine pistol and a magazine loaded with ammunition.
In the same context, a detachment of the National People’s Army discovered, during a search opertion carried out near the Algerian-Malian borders in Adrar, a cache containing a batch of weapons and ammunition:
– One (01) spectacle rifle with sight and ammunition magazine;
– One (01) Kalashnikov-type submachine gun with ammunition magazine;
– Thirteen (13) mortar rounds of 82 mm caliber;
– Five (05) 122-mm BM-21 shell rockets;
– Three (03) 82 mm mortar shell rockets;
– One (01) box of propellant charges for mortar of 82 mm caliber;
– In addition to a quantity of ammunition of different calibers (206 balls).
These operations reiterate, once again, the great vigilance and determination of the National People’s Army forces mobilized along our borders, to preserve the security of our national territory and defeat any attempt to destabilize the security of the country.