2 members of the same family died of carbon monoxide poisoning

0
5

Two members of the same family have died in Djelfa of carbon monoxide poisoning, indicated, Thursday, January 24, the services of the Civil Protection.

An 11-year-old and her 13-year-old sister died of asphyxiation in the province of Djelfa wilaya because of carbon monoxide inhalation, the source added.

Earlier, three members of the same family lost their lives after being victims of carbon monoxide poisoning in the province of Boumerdes.

WHO IS DZ BREAKING?

 

 

 

An Algerian news website aims at covering all the country’s territory through providing objective and positive image, focusing the most on breaking news.

A dynamic team is working on feeding the website by credible information in all fields of life; a reliable network composed of specialized elements working in harmony with our team in Algiers, the website’s headquarter, provides us more coverage and simultaneity.

“English” is what makes us different in Algeria and ranks us first too not only as a news website; English also makes it simple and fast for Anglophone world to discover our country.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here