Two heavily armed terrorists surrendered yesterday, January 22, 2019, to the military authorities in Tamanrasset, said a statement from the Ministry of National Defense.
As part of the fight against terrorism and thanks to the efforts of the National People’s Army Forces, two (02) terrorists surrendered, yesterday January 22, 2019, to the military authorities in Tamanrasset in the 6th Military Region. These are the so-called “Chemnmass Mahma”, alias “El-Zerkaoui”, and “Moussa Hassini”, alias “Abu-Abdelkarim”, who joined the terrorist groups in 2009 and 2015, respectively.
– an RPG-7 rocket launcher,
– One (01) heavy machine gun of caliber (14.5) mm,
– One (01) Kalashnikov type submachine gun and three (03) loaded magazines,
– A rocket (01) and a propellant charge for rocket launcher RPG-7,
– And a quantity of ammunition amounting to (13160) balls of different calibres.
An Algerian news website aims at covering all the country’s territory through providing objective and positive image, focusing the most on breaking news.
A dynamic team is working on feeding the website by credible information in all fields of life; a reliable network composed of specialized elements working in harmony with our team in Algiers, the website’s headquarter, provides us more coverage and simultaneity.
“English” is what makes us different in Algeria and ranks us first too not only as a news website; English also makes it simple and fast for Anglophone world to discover our country.