Boumerdès: 3-member family dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Three members of the same family lost their lives after being victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to Ennahar TV.

This is an elderly mother and her two daughters, added the same source.

This drama occurred in the city Ben Choud in the province of Boumerdes, pointed out the same source.






An Algerian news website aims at covering all the country’s territory through providing objective and positive image, focusing the most on breaking news.

A dynamic team is working on feeding the website by credible information in all fields of life; a reliable network composed of specialized elements working in harmony with our team in Algiers, the website’s headquarter, provides us more coverage and simultaneity.

“English” is what makes us different in Algeria and ranks us first too not only as a news website; English also makes it simple and fast for Anglophone world to discover our country.


Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

There are no comments yet