Use lip balm. Apply a lip balm to promote healing and prevent chapped lips. Lip balm also helps to seal in moisture and protect your lips from outside irritations.
- Apply lip balm every hour or two to treat dry lips and to keep them healthy.
- Use balm with SPF of at least 16 to save your lips from sun damage.
- Apply lip balm after you have applied a moisturizer.
- Find a balm that has beeswax, petroleum, or dimethicone.
2Try using petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly (e.g., Vaseline) can help seal and protect your lips, acting as a balm. Using petroleum may also help to protect against the sun, which may dry and crack lips.
- Apply a sunscreen formulated for lips under the petroleum jelly.
3Apply a moisturizer. Using a moisturizer will help your lips to stay hydrated and to absorb moisture more easily. Moisturizers are an essential part of keeping your lips as hydrated as they can be. Look for the following ingredients in your moisturizers:
- Shea Butter
- Emu Butter
- Vitamin E Oil
- Coconut Oil
An Algerian news website aims at covering all the country’s territory through providing objective and positive image, focusing the most on breaking news.